"The Government have clearly sent the message to Shell, ‘you can do whatever you want’. Fortunately due to protest, the refinery remains unconnected to the gas field. If, as Shell planned, gas had been flowing by now, we would potentially all be dealing with a gas leak and explosion.”
- Indymedia - news & discussion of the struggle as it happens.
- Dublin Shell to Sea website.
- Rossport Solidarity Camp website.
- Campaign to ban hydraulic fracking in Ireland
Articles on the Corrib Gas Project.
2010 - Blog about Living on the Solidarity Camp.
IrishOilAndGas.com - blog site run by William Hederman
Other struggles against oil & gas companies around the world
- MOSOP - Movement for the survival of the Ogoni people.
- HNDC - Hope for the Niger Delta Campaign
- Remember Saro-Wiwa - London based activist memorial.
- OSF - Ogoni Solidarity Forum
- NDFI - Eco village trying to repair the damage Shell has done to their community.
- Save the Kimberley - Community campaigning to protect James Price Point from an LNG processing plant. Companies involved are Shell, BP, Chevron, bhpBilliton &Woodside.
- Without Your Walls - Wordpress highlighting Maori communities defending their lands from oil & gas company Petrobras.
Tar Sands, Canada
- Trans Canada Pipeline Protest - Eddie Radillo's blog, 2010
- Stop - Stop Tar Sands Oil Pipelines, informative community website.
- IEN - Indigenous Environmental Network, global grassroots project against the tar sands.
- The Price of Oil - Iraq solidarity
Argentina & Malaysia
- Spin Watch - Article on Shell's problems in Argentina and Malaysia
- East Malaysia Project - Article on the proposed pipeline
Info on campaigns against fossil fuel extraction
- Carbon Web - a project within PLATFORM's long term initiative, 90% CRUDE. Like all PLATFORM's work it is driven by a commitment to social and ecological justice
- Rising Tide - taking local action and building a movement against climate change
General info on Shell
- Corporate watch - 100 years of S(hell).
- Royal Dutch Shell plc - News and information on Royal Dutch Shell Plc. Worth a look.
- Shell Truth - Public pressure campaign on Shell
- RDSG - An online bank of articles
List of some of Shell’s accidents